Elaborate cookie stamps are so expensive and these are so easy a child could do it. The dough recipe has 3 ingredients that you already probably have – water, salt and flour. I also like this tutorial because these are food friendly stamps – unlike polymer clay stamps.
DIY 3 Gourmet Syrup Recipes and Printables from Honest to Nod. These recipes are easy enough that kids can help measure and pour the ingredients. For more DIY food gifts like pumpkin spice syrup, infused bourbon and cookie butters and go here. The syrup recipes are:
- White Chocolate Syrup – 3 Ingredients
- Cinnamon Dolce Syrup – 3 Ingredients
- Vanilla Syrup – 3 Ingredients
DIY Felt Elf Wine Bottle Cover Tutorial from HGTV. The instructions under the photo were cut off for me but here they are in their entirety.
- First cut felt into an eight-inch-by-10-inch rectangle, and then fold into a conical shape.
- Fasten the folds tightly with a dab of fabric glue along the bottom.
- Next, cut faux fur into a triangle shape approximately four inches long by two inches wide, then attach along the inside edge of the felt cone.
- Add a pompom along the edge of the felt cone, and then slip onto the wine bottle.
DIY Bloomin’ Baked Caramel Apple Recipe and Tutorial from The Gunny Sack. This is really easy to make and pretty impressive looking – like a big bloomin’ apple crisp. First seen at MAKE.