DIY Balloon Arch Tutorial from The House that Lars Built. Chicken wire, fishing line and lots of balloons. Photography by Jessica Peterson (for the BHLDN shoot)
DIY Birthday Balloon Surprise from She’s Crafty here. Fill a sturdy box with lightweight balloons filled with candy, cash etc… More details at the link.
diychristmascrafts: who wouldn’t want a box filled with balloons and treats for their birthday?
truebluemeandyou: Six DIY Balloon Chocolate Bowls Tutorials. Reblogging for the holidays. I’ve seen disastrous chocolate bowls on pinstosity so read my tips!
Six DIY Balloon Chocolate Bowls Tutorials. GIF by Sprinkle Bakes. *Tips from reading all the tutorials: spray balloon with non-stick cooking spray, only fill balloon part way with air, don’t dip balloon in chocolate that’s too hot, use candy chocolate melts (my opinion), and use balloons meant to be filled with water (for size and durability).
- Pink colored chocolate bowls (Color Issue) here. *chocolate melts come in all colors, so if you want purple, make purple 🙂
- White and dark chocolate bowls (Gourmet Mom on-the-go) here.
- Chocolate bowls with Chai Latte whipped creme (Sprinkle Bakes) here.
- Chocolate cups filled with pudding (Bakerella) here.
- Chocolate bowl videos – dozens and dozens of them (Chocolate Lovers TV) here.
- Pink and dark chocolate bowls (Mel’s Kitchen Cafe) here.
diychristmascrafts: You can buy Wilton Candy Melts at Michaels, party stores, supermarkets – almost everywhere. IN EVERY COLOR!