DIY Pompom Bookmark Tutorial from Design Mom here. Use up your yarn to make really cheap and cute gifts or stocking stuffers.
DIY Lana Red Blog Tutorials I’ve posted on True Blue Me & You in the past that would make great holiday gifts. Also check Lana Red’s Tumblr Blog here.
- Transferring Images to Leather Tutorial here.
- Stackable Shrink Plastic Rings Tutorial here. *Have seen these in different colors on Etsy.
- Easy Button Ring Tutorial here. *Use adjustable ring blanks – one size fits all.
- Bleach Painted Skirt Tutorial here. *Also good for place mats, table runner, pillows, etc…
- Not Pictured: Mini Bottle Pendant Tutorial here.
DIY Cheap and Easy Sugar Scrub and Bath Salts Tutorials from Happy Hour Projects. No trips to a specialty store, no online ordering of ingredients – Adrianne has made it cheap and easy to shop at your supermarket for all the ingredients. She also suggests alternatives to essential oils. Filing this under Christmas and Holiday Gifts. *Bottom Photo: Add a tag from I Still Love You here.
DIY Cheap and Easy Mini Glitter Magnets Tutorial from Pugly Pixel here. Package them on a mini metallic tray or a decorated altoids tin. These magnets come in huge packs and are really cheap and would make a nice stocking stuffer or cute little gift.