DIY 2 Ingredient Scented Bath Oil Recipe from Soap Deli News. This is so easy and I found the discussion about which oils you can use for this bath oil gift really informative.
DIY Beyond Easy Salt Dough Ornament Tutorial from Corner Blog here. This tutorial is being featured on Design Sponge today, but the original tutorial at this link is much more detailed. The dough is flour, salt and water with alphabet pasta used for the words. She also has a bunch of other fun ideas for these ornaments.
Roundup of 12 DIY Crystal Jewelry and Crystal Projects I’ve Posted. You can search Etsy for “rough rock crystal beads” here and find crystals/decorative rocks in the science section of kids’ toy stores.
- Crystal Necklace Inspired by Chanel Fall 2012 (Because I’m Addicted)here.
- Chanel and Pamela Love Crystal Cuffs made from polymer clay (Dream, Create) here.
- Assad Mounser Inspired Amethyst Collar Necklace DIY from Unfortunately Oh! here.
- Spiky Crystal Ring Inspired by Pamela Love FW11 (Transient Expression) here.
- Wire Wrapped Crystal Tutorial from Meli Melo here.
- Rock Collages by mixed media artist Cori Kindred on Etsy here. Do your own specimen box with what’s meaningful to you.
- Chanel Inspired Crystal Cuff Tutorial by A Matter of Style for Style.it here.
- Rough Rock Crystal Necklace Tutorial from Transient Expression here.
- Gold Dipped Wire Wrapped Crystal Necklace Tutorial from Chic Steals here.
- Gilded Geode Ring Tutorial from Swellmayde here.
- Rough Crystal Quartz Necklace Tutorial from My Chic Life here.
- Adina Mill’s Inpsired Gemstones Embedded in Polymer Clay Rings Tutorial from Lovelyish here.
diychristmascrafts: I especially like #6