This is a beyond easy DIY. Almost any big box or Dollar Store carries these round copper scrubbing pads, and depending on the brand – they are cheap.
DIY Candle Printables from Almost Makes Perfect here. Elevate your drugstore or Dollar Store candles into expensive boutique looking gifts with simple clean labels.
Cheap and easy candle fix and hostess gift.
DIY 3 Ingredient Beer Bread Gift Printables and Recipe from That’s What Che Said here. Everything is from the Dollar Store and the beer bread recipe is linked. There are only 2 dry ingredients in this beer bread so this is an extremely cheap DIY. I’d package it with a beer – but that’s just me.
3 cups flour (sifted)
3 teaspoons baking powder (omit if using Self-Rising Flour)
1 teaspoon salt (omit if using Self-Rising Flour)
1/4 cup sugar
1 (12 ounce) can beer
1/2 cup melted butter (1/4 cup will do just fine)
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Mix dry ingredients and beer.
3. Pour into a greased loaf pan.
4. Pour melted butter over mixture.
5. Bake 1 hour, remove from pan and cool for at least 15 minutes.
6. UPDATED NOTES: This recipe makes a very hearty bread with a crunchy, buttery crust. If you prefer a softer crust (like a traditional bread) mix the butter into the batter instead of pouring it over the top.
DIY Dollar Store Chalkboard Piggy Bank Tutorial from Smart n Snazzy here. Another kid friendly project. Also a cute way to add money to the bank as a gift.
diychristmascrafts: Cute way to give money for big and little kids for whatever they really want.