DIY Inspiration: Adventure Necklace from House of Whimsy. This was from an old post from 2011 and from her Etsy store that is presently closed. She wrote that she decoupaged pieces of a map around a sphere. You could do this with a large wooden bead and then add charms.
DIY Embroidered Trip Map from Free People Blog here. For lots more cheap and easy DIY map projects go here: truebluemeandyou.tumblr.com/tagged/maps
diychristmascrafts: this would also be nice as a card.
DIY Inspiration: Scrabble Wall Art. $19 Let’s Run Away Art Print by by Shannonblue here. I’d make this print a reality with scrabble tiles that you can find at any craft store and glue them over some exotic chain of islands with whatever saying I wanted like, “Let’s Run AwayTogether” or “Paradise Here”. First seen at Creature Comforts here. For more wall art ideas go here: truebluemeandyou.tumblr.com/tagged/wall-art
diychristmascrafts: or do a short meaningful quote over any art work.
Five DIY Map Based Romantic Crafts:
- DIY Framed Maps “You, Where we met, Me” (melodyannesp) here. via melodyannesp
- DIY Love Map (Minimoz) here.
- DIY Map Wall Art (kayla danelle) here. via throughherprettyeyes
- DIY Heart String Art “Him, Us, Her” (Southern Belle Soul) here.
- DIY “I Will Find You” Map and Lace Pendant Necklace (Maxium Rabbit Designs) here.