I’ve posted lots of ways to net and hang irregularly shaped objects like stones, raw crystals, sea glass etc… This is the perfect time of year to find sentimental shells and small stones and make these easy summer necklaces. The tutorial by Gina Michele is well photographed and easy to follow.
DIY 6 Macrame Wrapped Stone Tutorials from Ecocrafta.
I’ve posted a lot of macrame wrapped and netted stone tutorials and the ones from Ecocrafta range from easy to intermediate.
- DIY Lace Wrapped Stone Tutorial from Ecocrafta. Intermediate
- DIY Wrapped Stone Pendant Loop Tutorial from Ecocrafta. Easy
- DIY Edge Covering Stone Tutorial from Ecocrafta. Intermediate
- DIY X Shape Netted Stone Tutorial from Ecocrafta. Easy
- DIY Multi Knot Wrapped Stone Tutorial from Ecocrafta. Advanced
For more netted, wrapped and macrame stone or irregularly shaped objects see the DIYs below:
I posted a roundup of sea glass DIYs here. There are good wire wrapping ideas that can be applied to crystals or stones.