Make these easy ornaments, then after the holidays convert them to necklaces.
Roundup of 18 Favorite DIY Rough Crystal Tutorials from True Blue Me & You.
I love posting rough or raw crystal tutorials because most of the DIYs are easy to make and look expensive. You can find “rough crystals” at toy stores (in the science section), museum shops, craft stores and online.
*Links have been checked and all work… as of today. Lots of DIY blogs that posted a few years ago have just gone – along with their archives.
DIY Chanel and Pamela Love Crystal Cuff from Dream, Create here.
DIY Rough Crystal Necklace Inspired by Chanel from Because I’m Addicted here.
DIY Chunky Crystal Bead Leather Bracelet from Lebenslustiger here. No clasp needed, because beads are strung on elastic.
DIY Free People Inspired $12 Wrapped Rough Crystal Bracelet from Chic Steals.
Wire Wrapped Rough Crystal Rings from Passions for Fashion. No tutorial, but if you read my blog I have posted hundreds of DIY wire wrapping tutorials.
DIY Free People Inspired $12 Wrapped Rough Crystal Bracelet Tutorial from Chic Steals. I love this bracelet tutorial – it looks really expensive and most of the supplies came from Michaels. Top Photo: $258 Free People Vega Crystal Flame Cuff here, Bottom Photo: $12 DIY by Chic Steals. I posted a roundup of crystal jewelry with tips on search words for the right crystals here and a gorgeous rough crystal DIY necklace here. Below is the roundup I posted.
Roundup of 12 DIY Crystal Jewelry and Crystal Projects I’ve Posted. You can search Etsy for “rough rock crystal beads” here and find crystals/decorative rocks in the science section of kids’ toy stores.
- Crystal Necklace Inspired by Chanel Fall 2012 (Because I’m Addicted)here.
- Chanel and Pamela Love Crystal Cuffs made from polymer clay (Dream, Create) here.
- Assad Mounser Inspired Amethyst Collar Necklace DIY from Unfortunately Oh! here.
- Spiky Crystal Ring Inspired by Pamela Love FW11 (Transient Expression) here.
- Wire Wrapped Crystal Tutorial from Meli Melo here.
- Rock Collages by mixed media artist Cori Kindred on Etsy here. Do your own specimen box with what’s meaningful to you.
- Chanel Inspired Crystal Cuff Tutorial by A Matter of Style for Style.it here.
- Rough Rock Crystal Necklace Tutorial from Transient Expression here.
- Gold Dipped Wire Wrapped Crystal Necklace Tutorial from Chic Steals here.
- Gilded Geode Ring Tutorial from Swellmayde here.
- Rough Crystal Quartz Necklace Tutorial from My Chic Life here.
- Adina Mill’s Inpsired Gemstones Embedded in Polymer Clay Rings Tutorial from Lovelyish here.
diychristmascrafts: I especially like #6