18 Favorite DIY Bracelets. Part 2. 2015 Annual DIY Gift Guide from truebluemeandyou. Part 1 is here.
There are DIY Bracelets for every skill level and price range – from knit and crochet bracelets to easy knockoffs. Many can easily be made in time for the holidays.
- Left: DIY Beginner Polymer Clay Bangles from Alisa Burke here.
- Right: DIY 5 Absolute Beginner Friendship Bracelets from Curly Made here.
- Left: DIY Knotted Cord Fabric Friendship Bracelet from The Purl Bee here.
- Right: DIY Stash Buster Bracelet from For the Makers here.
- Right: DIY Thread Wrapped Tube Bead Leather Bracelet from Flamingo Toes here.
- Left: DIY Knit Cable Braided Bracelet from Olga Jazzy here.
- Right: DIY Floss and Bead Bracelet from Passions for Fashion here.
- Right: DIY 8 Strand Silver Tube Bracelet from Domestic Diva here.
- Left: DIY Polymer Clay Marbled Bracelet from My Little Fabric.
- Right: DIY Unisex Leather Snap Cuff from The Red Kitchen here.
- Left: DIY Silk Wrapped Bangles from Nina Designs here.
- Right: DIY Braided Bead Bracelet from Happy Hour Projects here.
- Left: DIY Ribbon and Washer Bracelets from the French Etsy Blog here.
- Right: DIY Macrame Cord and Jewel Bracelets from Lotts and Lots here.